Volunteer in Australia
Our volunteers help people to improve their lives, health and welfare. They make our communities more supportive, connected and inclusive.
There are many different roles available for Magen David Adom volunteers in Australia. Here are just a few things you can do to help:
- call or visit vulnerable or elderly people;
- assist at one of Magen David Adom’s targeted fundraiser events;
- donate blood through Magen David Adom;
- organise a Magen David Adom emergency resilience training event; and
- donate goods to underprivileged families in Australia or overseas.